- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
1. (Intro) Becoming a YouTuber – how to get channel ideas
2. Equipment YouTubers use to film
3. How to build subscribers and craft a good intro
4. How to upload safely and title your videos for better views
5. How to make eye-catching thumbnails
6. Mistakes new youtubers make – what NOT to do when you start out
7. Your common questions answered + live Q&A
Equipment/Supplies: Pen and paper for note taking.
Audience : Ages 10+*
*Parental consent required for kids under 13
Track: Kids When: Duration: 30 minutes
Divya Gurung is a content creator and designer, having surpassed a total of 3.5 million views worldwide and over 66K subscribers on YouTube - she has spent 6 years making engaging videos on literature, critiquing media and graphical designs. She is also an NXJ Employee who codes, creates graphical designs and helps manage the UK Fitness schemes.
Faisal is a serial social entrepeneur who founded his first social enterprise when he was 19, to help young people in East London. Having worked with the likes of Tory Lanez, Lil Pump, Malik Yusef and Giggs, he uses his 7+ years of experience in the entertainment industry to help better the lives of young people from impoverished backgrounds. At NxJ he is an engineer who also helps run our Adopt A School initiative and loves running the Robotics classes at Netley Primary School.
Live Feedback for Instructor
FEEDBACK DISTRIBUTIONFAR EXCEEDS: 68
0.00 average based on 0 ratings